Friday, April 1, 2016

Slam Dunk (Created by Jane Z.)

Hello High Hopes Fans!!!

As you all have been eagerly awaiting this day, it's finally here!  A New and Amazing Release starts today!!!  I hope everyone has been enjoying the Sneak Peeks along the way.  To get things started, I am very excited to share a card that I have created, using a stamp from the new release along with the coordinating SVG file.
 
 
This is Slam Dunk (SS011), Slam Dunk SVG file, along with an older sentiment called It's Your Day (F206).  Such a cute image, and oh this SVG file for cutting makes card making soooo much fun!  Don't hesitate to give it a try, you will love it!!!
 
I started by colouring the image with Tombow Markers and water. After the image was all coloured and dry, I applied some Glossy Accents to the number "1" on the basketball uniform shirt.  I just love a bit of shine and dimension on my cards.
 
The main image was cut using the NEW SVG file - Slam Dunk with my Cricut machine.  For the card base and image layer, I used a piece of SU Basic Black cardstock.  The designer paper is from We R Memory Keepers-Game Day 6x6 paper pad.  The image was adhered to the card using foam tape for some added dimension.  For the sentiment, it was stamped with a Versamark Ink Pad and Black Embossing Powder was applied then heated.  To complete this card, a few YNS Gumdrops - Black were added.    
 
Supplies Used:
***Note: If you are in need of any products used here, please send Lora at OCS an email and I'm sure she would be happy to get the item(s) you are looking for.
 
Ink - Tombow Markers - 925, 933, N15, N45, N65, N95, 947, 942, 800 and 850. Versamark Ink Pad, Black Versafine Ink Pad and Black Embossing Powder.
 
Paper - We R Memory Keepers-Game Day 6x6 Paper Pad; SU Basic Black, Mellow Moss & White Cardstock.
 
Thanks for stopping by!  And I hope you come back to visit soon!!!
 
 ***********

1 comment:

  1. OMG Jane! Your colouring is amazing and your layout is brilliant! LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this!!!!! Lovin' the svg files too!

    ReplyDelete