Saturday, July 4, 2015

Bob Loves His Motorcycle - New Release (Created by Lisa Z.)

 
This is Bob Loves His Motorcycle (S526), along with the sentiment from Sentiment Set #4 (U507). These are such awesome stamps!!!
 
I coloured Bob and his motorcycle with Copic Markers (C1, C3, C5, W5, W7, W9, E01, E31, E49, E77, Y38, YR68, B37, and B99).  I used a MFT die set called In & Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle.  I just love these dies as they are so universal!  I used the the die set twice, once on the white cardstock for my image and then on orange cardstock to layer the image.  Foam tape was applied to pop out both the sentiment and the image separately. For the sentiment, I used two different sizes of oval punches I had in my stash. For a little added touch, I applied some Glossy Accents on the headlight of the motorcycle, after it was coloured to make it shine. Four pewter brads were also added to the card, in each corner of the image.  The background paper is from Carta Bella - Boy Oh Boy 6x6 Paper Pad, along with some orange and white cardstock.  

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love your card Jane.
    Awesome background and the paper combo is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane and Lisa! Just wanted to say thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving me a sweet comment. xo

    ReplyDelete